Tuesday 21 April 2020

Welcome to my NEW BLOG!

What's cookin' good lookin'? Let me introduce myself, I'm Rebecca (mostly Becca, sometimes Bec, never Becky). I'm a Yorkshire girl, a 22 year old toddler mama with a love for all things colourful and I've decided to have a crack at this blogging business.

Why, you may ask (you're probably not), have I decided to start a blog? WELL! I've been thinking about it for a while, I enjoy writing so I wanted to have a place to jot down all my musings and document the trials and tribulations of motherhood. Besides, what better time to start when you're on lockdown in the midst of a global pandemic? (More about that to follow at some point I'm sure).

I'm a size 20 gal and all about self love so expect to see lots of body positive content and 'mum style' posts - I'm a bit of a hoarder when it comes to midi dresses! There'll be plenty of toddler life posts, real life mummin' and dabbles in beauty. I'll also be sharing my struggles with mental health, I think it's so important to be open about it to try and break down those stigmas. To be honest, there'll just be a bit of everything - my life, recommendations, whatever tickles my pickle!

That's it from me for now. A big warm fuzzy welcome to you! If you wish to connect with me on social media, you can find me on Instagram: @becisnotonfire and Twitter: @_becisnotonfire. Catch you soon! x


No comments:

Post a Comment